Flames destroy Goss home

By MARK ROGERS,

A Sunday morning fire left a Goss family homeless.

The Tri-Community Volunteer Fire Department was called to a home at 129 Cooper Road at 8:32 a.m. for a report of a fire, according to Chief Cole Robbins.

 
 
---
The content you're trying to view is available for Premium Content Subscribers only. Online subscription options are available and are complimentary to all existing print subscribers of The COLUMBIAN-PROGRESS. 
 
If you're an existing subscriber (print or digital) and already have your Username and Password, click here: http://columbianprogress.com/user/login
 
If you're an existing print subscriber and need to activate your online account, click here: http://columbianprogress.com/existing-subscribers
 
If you're not currently a subscriber, click here for more information about our affordable online subscription options: http://columbianprogress.com/columbian-progress-0